Monday, March 9, 2009

Skiing at Northstar

Tina and I have been skiing at Northstar this season. I like it because there is a lot of terrain for each of our skill levels and because it is protected from the wind on stormy days. Here are a few pictures that I snapped with my phone:



This past weekend, we took a little hike around the golf course on snowshoes. Because the iPhone has GPS, you can see the same pictures as above displayed on a map. Be sure to turn on satellite view so you can see the golf course and ski runs. While we were out, I helped Tina build her first snowman ever. In the picture, you can just barely make out the eyes, nose, and mouth she poked in to make his face.

1 comment:

  1. What a great weekend, and what cool technology to boot! Ahh... the internet does make things better.

    ReplyDelete